Monday, May 05, 2008

Starting to walk!


Here is a little bit of video from the last three weeks of Matthew starting to walk. As you can see in the first clips he really wasn't walking much but if you skip to about 7:50 you can see him really take off.

7 comments:

Lindsey said...

WoW!! I can't believe your little monkey is already walking. He is so stinkin cute and looks very busy! I love ya tons!!!

Sharla said...

What a champ! The kids and I had fun watching. Kurt said, "Matthew is growing up!" They're going to have a fun time now that Matthew is catching up. ;)

Anonymous said...

I love this movie! It makes me miss my nephew even more. I just wanna be back in brigham city! Was that a side motive for lindsey to post this so everyone would come visit... cuz it will probably work. I hope to see you guys on memorial day weekend:)
love you!
-Suz

Anonymous said...

you guys are so cute! that was so fun to get to see you guys last sunday we will have to do it again!

Susan said...

I cried the whole way through that thing. Its the music that does me in. That and the fact that I have the cutest grandbaby around. Watching you two with that little baby makes my whole life seem worthwhile. I am so proud of you two! I love you all! So Glad you are coming this week-end. Mark thanks for being so sweet and generous in letting lindsey see her ole mom and dad and grandbaby. It all we live for!

Lindsey Walker said...

SO CUTE! I can't believe that little cuttie is walking already. You guys are such good parents! Linds we need to go house decorating shopping some time!

Daniel Walker said...

You have a pretty cool kid. I love his jelly legs during the first part of the video. That was a good laugh. But he seems to be cruising now. I'm proud to be unkie Dan. PS. You guys need a Wii with Mario Kart. Even Lindsey is hooked. Think about it. See you guys soon.