Last year, on June 26th at 6 a.m. we were blessed with this beautiful baby boy that we named Matthew Gene Durrant. Having him in our lives has been one of the best things that has ever happened to us. Each day he brings so much joy and laughter into our hearts. He has a way of lighting up a room and making everyone laugh. It is an amazing experience to watch each day how he has developed and grown physically, mentally and in personality and lets not forget attitude. He is our pride and joy and we love him so very much. Happy Birthday Matthew!
(Also note there are lots of new posts below the Matthew walking video).
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Matthew. he is such a joy to all the family. I can't believe he is one already!
o i wish i could have come! he is so adorable! :)
Happy birthday
Love-Ashley
Linds! I found your blog! Hooray. I'm a total blogger now so this made my whole day. Your little family is so adorable. I miss you so much! Did you know I'm going to be teaching 5th grade this Fall? Where does the time go? It seems like yesterday we were roommates with a "Nauvoo room" with you wearing Tony the Tiger shorts. sigh.
Post a Comment