Anyone who knows me, knows how I love my flip flops, unfortunately it does a number on your feet, so it felt so good to get my little toseys pampered. I told Mark it was a bad idea to take me though because I already want to go back! Thank you to my sweet husband for making my first Mothers Day wonderful!
Jen Comes to Utah.
9 years ago
3 comments:
Beautiful toes lindsey! I love the rest of the girl that goes with them too! What a lovely place.
Did you sit on those rocks to get your pedicure?
Pedicures are the best! What a sweet husband you have to get such a thoughtful gift for you for Mother's Day. We miss you guys and want to see you soon!!!
Hey Girl! I miss you! I seriously cant believe how early matthew is walking. What a little stud!
Post a Comment