This looks like my ideal of the all american life. A good life. Good families, sweet kids, swimming in the pool. Makes me wish I lived next door. Now don't panic. I won't but what a sweet snapshot of life at the durrants house.
I'm thinkin' we should start looking into finding a little home nearby at least in the same ward so Sue and Lindsey can hang out all day.And most important is we can watch Gene grow up little by little. Sweeet!!!
2 comments:
This looks like my ideal of the all american life. A good life. Good families, sweet kids, swimming in the pool. Makes me wish I lived next door. Now don't panic. I won't but what a sweet snapshot of life at the durrants house.
I'm thinkin' we should start looking into finding a little home nearby at least in the same ward so Sue and Lindsey can hang out all day.And most important is we can watch Gene grow up little by little. Sweeet!!!
Post a Comment