Here are some photos from the Box Elder County Fair. I personally love going to the fair each year - and Lindsey even doesn't mind going so that is a plus. This year was pretty cool and we saw some amazing chickens. The only problem is that Lindsey doesn't want me to post all the pictures that we took so I will just have a few pictures on this post but then I will add a link in the next couple days so you can see all of them if you would like. And as you can see in the pictures Matthew really seemed to enjoy himself - and he LOVED his corn dog.
These pictures are so adorable. I love going to the fair too mark! I love the look on matthew's face. I am glad you guys do so many fun and cute family things. You are wonderful parents and good people. Sure love you both.
4 comments:
These pictures are so adorable. I love going to the fair too mark! I love the look on matthew's face. I am glad you guys do so many fun and cute family things. You are wonderful parents and good people. Sure love you both.
that kid has to be the cutest grandkid ever. Like I know that for sure!
okay linds your little boy is the cutest ever! FOR REALS!
Your son is SO stinkin cute!!
Post a Comment