Saturday, November 15, 2008

Our Kitchen

Here are some photos of our kitchen as it is now. It still isn't 100% finished (we need to tile the back splash - which is why the walls aren't painted right above the counter tops [no I didn't just forget to paint that part], get a microwave, put up some more trim, etc.) but it is livable.


5 comments:

Randi A. said...

It is gorgeous Lindsey! You guys did amazing.

Anonymous said...

oh WOW! it looks amazing! are you guys sure you ever want to move after all this work? maybe you should just keep adding on with each new baby?!? JK, but there´s plenty of room for you three right now & you will get to still enjoy your kitchen for long enough. i noticed that you still have the ¨just married¨ magnets that i put on your car when you really were ¨Just Married¨ i hope you realize you are officially the old married couple with a baby and a mortgage! i also noticed you have your little love ¨bambi¨ too. anyways, this is a way long message, but i just love your kitchen! and I love you guys!
-Suz

Warburtons said...

so BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! i love it...now i need to come back up to your house again :)

Lindsey Walker said...

Wow guys it looks so good. I love it! I think the wall color looks really good with everything put together. What do you think Linds? i haven't heard back from you and what you decided to do.

Lindsey said...

Lindsey it is beautiful!!!! I love love it. the colors are awesome! cant wait to see you.