Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Matthew speaks!

So a month or so ago Matthew really started to talk. He learned lots of names and a bunch of other words which he uses almost daily so I decided that I would record him speaking and then make a little "movie" out of it. To make a long story short it is really tough to get him to speak on "command" so that I could record it - and it took forever for me to get the time to throw this video together. Anyways he speaks much more clearly now and knows many additional words like sorry, love you, etc. but at the time I recorded these were the words that I had the patience to capture.

7 comments:

Susan said...

oh my gosh that is adorable. we are dying over here! A total heart melter. We loved it.

Anonymous said...

WOW, I love it! Matthew is so cute!!! And Good Job on the video Mark!
-"Suzie"

Anonymous said...

Hi guys, Papo sent me the link and I loved it. It was so cute. good job. Congratulations on the pregnancy! I hope the elder is right. I also so saw some pics of your house remodel. You guys are really doing a nice job. Hope to meet little Matthew someday in person. Take care,
Love ya, Aunt Tammy

sam said...

my nephew is a freakin stud

love, the favorite uncle

Sharla said...

I meant to leave a comment earlier... Matthew is such a good little talker. I thought he spoke very clearly. Of course, as a mom of young children I can understand more than others, perhaps. I still love how he says Carie. My kids will be so excited to see him next week!

Warburtons said...

That is so cute...and what a good idea to do a video like that!!!! he sounds so cute.

Autumn Walker said...

matthew is sooooo freaking adorable!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha!!! this is chelsea Raven hahahahah!!!! i miss you !!!!!! and you need to babysit me !!!!!