
Mark, Matthew and I are thrilled to announce that on August 7th, 2009 we will be having a baby GIRL! With Matthew we weren't 100 % sure about his gender until the day he was born. Thank goodness this little one was not so shy. I have already had to practice much restraint while going to the store and not allowing my hands to grab every pink and frilly thing on the shelf. But all the pink socks and onsies and blankets and dresses and bows speak to me in such a way that I can hardly resist. As for a name for our little girl on, it's not for sure, but for a long time Mark and I have talked about the name Lucy Mae. But most of you know how the naming game goes, and if any of you know Mark, its not a for sure thing until it is written down on the birth certificate. We cant wait for our new arrival!
13 comments:
I'm so excited for you! Let me know if you need a children's place 15% off code. ;)
CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is so much fun. We will have girls about 10 months apart! I love the name! One of Livee's babies has that name becuase I love it so much! ha ha. Ok so I do not hate you because of your opinion. And I had just watched the show and I was just venting. After I watched the after show part two I4 understand a little better. I just think he is such a jerk for the way he did it. He shouldn't have proposed when he felt that way about someone else. I just feel bad for melissa. I never hated molly. She is a nice cute girl too. I totally understand where she is coming from. I just would have not been all over him in such a short amount of time. I hope the best for them but I just think he is such a jerk for doing that to melissa when he could have just told her that he wanted to continue with her and not told her that he loved her and not proposed to her. But it is reality tv and that would be a very hard decision and scary.
i'm excited to meet little Lucy this summer!
Yeppee!!!!! Your little girl is going to be so cute!!!! Keep in mind your first best friend when naming your daughter!!! J/K ;)
Congrats you guys!! Girls are so fun to buy for. And I love the name Lucy Mae, so cute.
WOW, WHERE did you ever find that clipart?!?! what's that you say... Mark made it? gold star for you!
Lindsey, congratulations! You are going to love it! Congratulations to you guys.
YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY
WoW second kid! Life is so crazy when did we get old? I am so happy for you and your little family! I know I do say this all the time but I really do think we need a girls night or day whatever something. I swear the last time I really saw everyone was at Kim's wedding shower! I miss you! Love ya girl CONGRATS!
Congratulations guys!
congratulations!! now get some pictures posted of you and that baby bump!!
Congratulations! So happy you will be having a girl. Like the name too. When is your due date, Lindsey? I missed that and everytime I ask your Grandma she doesn't remember? I love pink, it will be so much fun shopping.
Love, aunt Tammy
Don't know when but Lucy will get something to hang in her room! Thanks for the nice compliments and your support. You guys rock! Would love to see you sometime. Last time we were together I think it was your wedding??? Which was great but you guys were a little preoccupied looking into each others eyes! LOL Love ya, stay in touch.
Aunt Tammy
Post a Comment