This past week Lindsey and I celebrated our 3rd anniversary. It is amazing to think that 4 and a half years ago I had never even met Lindsey and now I can't imagine my life without her. The above video is the same video that we showed at our wedding reception - I wouldn't expect many to watch the whole thing but I do recommend jumping to about the 15:30 mark if you want to see Lindsey dance. Hopefully in the next couple days I will be able to put up a new video showing what we have been up to for the past three years.
I watched the whole video ;) so I totally want the shirt that lindsey is wearing while she is dancing!!!! do you still have it??? I totally want to borrow it if you do. Love ya guys.
Oh I miss you guys!! I love that I am in some of those pictures and I totally remember Linds doing that dance!!! Oh I just love you guys... I need to come see you again :)
3 comments:
I watched the whole video ;) so I totally want the shirt that lindsey is wearing while she is dancing!!!! do you still have it??? I totally want to borrow it if you do. Love ya guys.
Oh I miss you guys!! I love that I am in some of those pictures and I totally remember Linds doing that dance!!! Oh I just love you guys... I need to come see you again :)
Post a Comment