A few weeks ago our TV just died on us (which should be expected since we purchased it at the DI a year or so ago). And after watching March Madness on our microscopic 13" or so inch "backup" TV we began our search for a "new" TV. I ended up finding a nice but older HDTV on KSL that Lindsey and I both agreed would be better than what we had. So after getting them to drop the price $20 we decided to buy it. The problem was that when I went down to pick it up after work we couldn't fit it in my car - since it is an older TV it is deeper than I had anticipated. And truthfully I thought we were going to break the door off trying to cram it into the backseat. So I had to get my parents truck to even get the TV home. Once it was home we were in the predicament that there was no way in the world that it would fit in our current entertainment center so we had to somehow find a new one of those also. So over the weekend Lindsey scoured the KSL classifieds for something that would fit our 42" wide TV and luckily she found one that after some slight modification would work out nicely. Anyways, after a long night last night of getting the old entertainment center moved out and the new one in and getting the whole room put back together we finally are settled back in - and for less than $150 total for both the TV and entertainment center we think we got a pretty good deal.
4 comments:
Looks great! I love the white against the wall color. Very cute! And, good job finding a deal on the entertainment center. I take back my previous teasing...
SWEET
Nice Hi-Def! We just bought Joey's grandmas house and our current TV is built in to a fake, plastic wood frame. You know the kind that sit right on the ground like furniture and require no entertainment center. We are so modern these days. Maybe I should scour KSL.
very cute new entertainment center!
Post a Comment