Between sessions of conference we decided to take advantage of the nice weather and take some pictures. As you can see from the pictures we have a new member of the family, Buzz Lightyear.
Oh your little guy is so cute in his suit! How adorable. I see your little tummy is growing to Lindsey! How exciting is that! Love all the family pics. Aunt Tammy
4 comments:
He is so cute in his little hat and with buzz!!!! and linds you look so good!!! Oh the soon to be family of four!!!! CRAZY!
matthew looks like a stud. dang, my nephew is cute. ooops, for mark i will say WOW my nephew cute!
Oh your little guy is so cute in his suit! How adorable. I see your little tummy is growing to Lindsey! How exciting is that! Love all the family pics. Aunt Tammy
You guys are so cute!!! I need to come visit you guys.
Post a Comment