Lucy came home yesterday and seems to be adjusting just fine - except for last night from 1:30 to 4:00 AM when she didn't want to eat and just cried but other than that she is doing great. And since we have been home Matthew has been very "helpful" - he just can't seem to do anything without wanting to know where Lucy is (Lucy was the very first thing he asked for when he woke up from his nap). And then this morning he decided that he would read her a book. So after putting lots of pillows around those two and while standing very close to them he attempted to read her a book (see the video below).
Lindsey, Did you get your curls back with baby number two!? Your hair looks curlier than it did in high school. Matt is so cute with Lucy. I don't know if I could let Oliver sit like that with Finn. Congratulations again! Good luck these next couple of weeks.
He is such a cute big brother. I love how he pats her when she starts to fuss. Your family is so beautiful. I just want to cry cause its crazy that you have a family of four now. I miss you.
6 comments:
Oh that video is precious!! So cute! Your kids are so dang cute! I really need to come visit!
Oh that is the cutest thing ever!! He loves Lucy so much.
What a sweet brother! We missed you this weekend and can't wait to see you. Give Lucy a kiss for us!
Lindsey,
Did you get your curls back with baby number two!? Your hair looks curlier than it did in high school.
Matt is so cute with Lucy. I don't know if I could let Oliver sit like that with Finn.
Congratulations again! Good luck these next couple of weeks.
He is such a cute big brother. I love how he pats her when she starts to fuss.
Your family is so beautiful. I just want to cry cause its crazy that you have a family of four now. I miss you.
What a good older brother! It's so precious.
Post a Comment