Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Lucy Mae Durrant

Lucy Mae was born today, August 5th 2009, at 5:23PM, weighed 8 lbs and 7 ounces, and was 20 inches long. We think that she is absolutely adorable! Here are a few pictures - don't worry there will be more pictures to come soon.


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooooh, she's CUUUTE! in the words of matthew gene "I give her a BIG kiss!"
-aunt suzie

Kenzie - Ryan - Livee- Emmeline said...

She is beautiful you guys! Congratulations. I love her! I want to know how everything was. Write more.

Sharla said...

Wow! What a beautiful baby! I'm so glad that she has arrived. Matthew looks like a very proud brother. We can't wait to meet her!

Sharla said...

Here are the kids' comments:

Kurt-- She's a little too beautiful.

Carie-- Pretty! More pictures please!

Welcome cousin Lucy!

Lindsey said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! She seriously is so beautiful. I hope everything went well. Let us know when you are up for visitors cause we want to come see you all. It has been way to long!

Autumn Walker said...

Ahh Lindsey! She is so beautiful! I'm so excited I finally have a favorite neice! Put more pictures up! She's so cute! Love you Lucy!

Warburtons said...

She is so beautiful! Congrats. I hope the labor went well. I cant wait to get all the details. Let me know when I can come up and visit (and clean the house and bring you dinner). I cant wait to hold her. Love you.

Trav-Amy-Kennedy-Shaylee Barney said...

Wow she is beautiful! congrats!

Kim said...

She is sooo precious! Congrats!!

Turners said...

oh she is just beautiful! and I love her name! Congratulations Linds and Mark! What a cute family you have :)

Alisha Frost said...

Yah! Congratulations. I'm so glad she came and she is so beautiful!

vanessa said...

Yeah! She made it! She is so cute. I hope everything went well. Congratulations!