Here is another picture of little Lucy and then a video of her just hanging out in the hospital. Once she gets home we will be able to get better pictures but hopefully this will let everyone see how darn cute she is!
5 comments:
Ryan
said...
Congratulations you guys! She is adorable! It looks like Matthew is going to be a great older brother. Hope things are good for y'all down there!
5 comments:
Congratulations you guys! She is adorable! It looks like Matthew is going to be a great older brother. Hope things are good for y'all down there!
Oh my gosh! This is way too cute! She totally just stole my heart :) And I love hearing Matthew say "baby, baby, baby!" in the background. Happy :)
oh my word! she is so stinkin' cute!!
I ♥ Lucy Mae !!!!
Hands down the cutest newborn I have ever seen.
Post a Comment