In a last ditch effort to get Lucy here we decided to take a little hike - I emphasize little and non strenous. Sadly though this didn't do much if anything at all to encourage Lucy to come quicker.
You better be taking pictures of yourself during this pregnancy. Just for Lucy to see when she is older. I seriously can not believe that you are going to have her soon. I am so anxious to see what she looks like (im sure you are a little bit more anxious than me). I better be getting a phone call or a text when she comes. I dont care what time of day/night. I am so excited for you!!!!
2 comments:
You better be taking pictures of yourself during this pregnancy. Just for Lucy to see when she is older. I seriously can not believe that you are going to have her soon. I am so anxious to see what she looks like (im sure you are a little bit more anxious than me). I better be getting a phone call or a text when she comes. I dont care what time of day/night.
I am so excited for you!!!!
crazy crazy I can't believe its even time for little lucy to be here! Good luck with everything!
Post a Comment