Saturday, September 26, 2009

BYU Football

Matthew and I had the chance to go with my Dad to the BYU vs CSU football game this past weekend. It was tougher having him there than I had anticipated but he seemed to enjoy being there. He even made friends with the kid sitting behind us - he shared his cars with him and they played on the bleaches and in the stairs for most of the third quarter. The funniest part was that Matthew and this other little boy HAD to play on the stairs (we were like 4 rows from the top of the stadium) so in the video you can see a few people very graciously walking around the boys.



5 comments:

Sharla said...

I didn't know you were taking Matthew? Did you do the Cosmo kid's club for his ticket?

McKayJoice said...

I love his little happy face, Lindsey your boy is way cute.

Anonymous said...

um, you should post pics. of little Lucy. i wanna see her cute little face!

-aunt suzie

Matt and Sarah Joseph said...

Lindsey- I love that my nephew is in this picture!! I didn't know you sat by them!

angela garmendia said...

your kids are just too cute for words!!! can't wait to see you!