Sorry linds, I spelled about three things wrong... so i deleted it. anyway! What I was saying... You're kids are always so advanced in their walking skills! Didn't you walk when you were 7 months? Crazy!
i LOVE LOVE LOVE watching babies take some of their first steps. I still remember that sunday cheering Matthew on and now look at him! I can't wait to see Lucy running laps in your house. It might be a good thing you're moving into a bigger place:) Now Matthew can really start to teach her EVERYTHING he knows :)
4 comments:
Sorry linds, I spelled about three things wrong... so i deleted it. anyway!
What I was saying...
You're kids are always so advanced in their walking skills! Didn't you walk when you were 7 months? Crazy!
i LOVE LOVE LOVE watching babies take some of their first steps. I still remember that sunday cheering Matthew on and now look at him! I can't wait to see Lucy running laps in your house. It might be a good thing you're moving into a bigger place:) Now Matthew can really start to teach her EVERYTHING he knows :)
-Suz
Your little Lucy is so so cute!
Post a Comment