Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Family Pictures!

We were so lucky this year to have my good friend Angela Garmendia take pictures for us while she was visiting from Texas. She did an awesome job. Couldnt be happier with the way they turned out!














7 comments:

Max and Maureen said...

BEAUTIFUL pictures!!! I love the colors!!!! BEAUTIFUL family!!!!

Lindsey said...

So cute Linds! You look gorgeous! You still have to let me practice on you sometime! ;)

Warburtons said...

Love all of them of course!!!! You guys are a cute family.

Ryan and Krissy said...

You are such a babe lady!! Your family is adorable :D

Ryan A said...

What a cute family! Mark is becoming so much more photogenic than he was at Sunrise! :) Fun to see an update from you guys.

Camilla said...

Hi Lindsey! Your new family pictures are so cute! You are gorgeous! We miss you guys. It sounds like you love your new home though! I'm glad we can stay in touch. :)

Lindsey Walker said...

Linds!! these pictures are so so cute. I love the colors you chose. Everyone's outfits are perfect. I know how much of a pain it is to find the perfect outfits for every one. Love all of them!