Saturday, April 30, 2005

BYU-Idaho

Things are good here in Rexburg. I am in the same apartment building but now I am on the second floor and just one door over. I am in the same ward as I was in last fall semester and I have 3 of the same roomates. I already have seen some of my old FHE sisters from last semester. Things seem really empty but other than that things are going well. After I had unpacked my car all of my roomates that were home and I went to the DI so I feel at home already. Also there was construction between Idaho Falls and Rexburg so that also helped me to feel right at home. I think that the eternal construction between Idaho Falls and Rexburg must serve some purpose because it is just never going away. Maybe it is to teach patience to the students here. Who knows.
Mark

Mark Durrant
48 West 2nd South
Apartment #14
Rexburg, ID 83440
(208) 359-5714

1 comment:

The Durrant Family said...

Mark,
Thanks for the update. We hope you have a good first weekend and first week of classes.

Sharla