Hi there family,
Yes Suzanne has left home again. It will be good to get her back the end of the week. But I am glad the weather had held for camp. And I know she's having a lot of fun at camp. She has worked really hard on the Camp activities and so it will be good to have it here.
This morning I went once again to play the piano at R.S. in the Rest Home . I have done it all month. Next week they may use a youth to do it but we'll see. Our ward has this month to do the R.S. and Sacrament Mtg. for the Rest Home.
Then this afternoon I went visiting teaching to or with Sis. Sue Jensen. We actually went to lunch. It was a great visit. So that was fun.
It was fun to see Mark this past weekend in Rexburg. We went to lunch with him at a pizza buffet. He dresses nicer than we do at a buffet. But it was nice to see him and be able to drop off some of his things that have come in the mail since we last saw him.
Well I hope you all got the word that the boy scout that was lost last Friday is found and in good health. He was thirsty, hungry, wanted his mom and was interested in playing a video game on a phone a volunteer had. So he is on his way to Primary Children's Hospital to be checked out. What a testimony of faith, hard works, and prayer that he was found and in such good condition.
Well have a great day. Take care and I love you all.
Love, Mom
Jen Comes to Utah.
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment