Family,
Yes, Suzanne is home from an exciting EFY. She even got to see Mark on campus. So that was fun for her. She has spent the day getting ready now to go to Girls Camp with our Stake. So she has even stayed busy after she got home. I hope she gets lots of sleep tonight because I don't think she did much of that this past week or will next week.
Dad and I went up on Friday night and stayed in a hotel. We met Mark for lunch at a pizza place near campus. So it was good to get to visit with him. Then Mark showed us where Suzanne was staying so we could find her the next morning at 7am. That help was very much appreciated.
While were there I also took the chance to go to Artco for cards for some friends and even a bit for me. We got lucky and they were having a garage sale. Now the only thing I could see priced differently was the envelopes and they were half price. But they did have a spare area filled with things on sale. But the real stuff was what I wanted. So that is always a fun stop.
Then around 5:00 we headed to Mac's Inn. It is about 1 hour north of Rexburg in Island Park. Andrew is doing a play there and we went to see him. It also had a dinner to go with. So that was fun. Andrew or "Drew" as they call him was the wolf. He really can command the stage. He was only on stage for 4 minutes but he uses his time well. It was good.
We got back to our hotel about 11:00pm and slept until 6:30am. We picked up Suzanne at 7am and headed home. After an hour or so of stories of EFY 3 of us went off to slumber land and Dad thankfully kept awake and we arrived home around 11:00am.
So we've spent our day uppacking and preparing for girls camp, Fathers' Day and Sunday.
Mom
Jen Comes to Utah.
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment