
Anyways after that I came home and had to read 2 chapters in my Accounting book. Then that night I had a date with Erica at 7:30. We went to the park and tried to make grilled cheese sandwiches on an actual barbecue grill. It really didn't work out well. The sandwiches tasted a little like lighter fluid and some turned out pretty black and smoky. Anyways I ended up eating 2 sandwiches and Ryan ate one but neither of the girls really ate their sandwiches. Oh well. Then we fed the ducks at the pond that is at the park. We even gave the ducks the grilled cheese sandwich that we had made and they seemed to like it. Then we played water uno. It is just like normal uno except each time that you loose you have to drink a glass of water or pop. I ended up loosing like 7 games and only winning once so I drank lots of liquids. After that we just took the girls home. Then 2 of our FHE sisters came over and we watched Sweet Home Alabama. It was a pretty fun filled day.
Mark
No comments:
Post a Comment