This is really one of my all time favorite pictures of matthew. How can a baby possibly be any cuter than that. Look at those eyes! Listen, now really you two, I think you should not be so selfish with that baby and give him up to grandma. You can have another one. I have plenty experience and spoiling power. I will take good care of him. What do ya say? Come onnnnnnn! I want him!
Oh and mark. I am sure in that top picture of matthew with the soap beard that that is a curl on the top of his head. He He, he may have curly hair yet. Its in the gene pool.
3 comments:
This is really one of my all time favorite pictures of matthew. How can a baby possibly be any cuter than that. Look at those eyes! Listen, now really you two, I think you should not be so selfish with that baby and give him up to grandma. You can have another one. I have plenty experience and spoiling power. I will take good care of him. What do ya say? Come onnnnnnn! I want him!
Oh and mark. I am sure in that top picture of matthew with the soap beard that that is a curl on the top of his head. He He, he may have curly hair yet. Its in the gene pool.
Lindsey!
Your little guy is absolutely adorable! I miss you guys and hope everything is going well!!
Linds
Post a Comment