Is this the usual result when mark watches the baby? This picture makes me laugh every time I see it! I doubt if this will be the last we see of its kind. That kid has spunk. Why wouldn't he. His mother use to leap off of tall dressers, hide in the dryer and run down the street buck naked! Brace yourself. Your in for a bumpy ride!
3 comments:
Is this the usual result when mark watches the baby? This picture makes me laugh every time I see it! I doubt if this will be the last we see of its kind. That kid has spunk. Why wouldn't he. His mother use to leap off of tall dressers, hide in the dryer and run down the street buck naked! Brace yourself. Your in for a bumpy ride!
What a funny boy! He keeps you guys busy. Be glad he didn't have a permanent black marker!
He is so cute! We miss him. I love the picture of him in the tub with the beard! See he is trying to be like Unkie Dan!
Post a Comment