Friday, July 25, 2008

The best thing we have done all summer!

As I am sure all of you know Lindsey really, really likes horseback riding - she even said this was the best thing we have done all summer long! Anyways for my Dad's 50th birthday we were able to ride horses up around Heber City. It was lots of fun and it wasn't even hot - which was a big relief. Also I am using a different website to upload our videos from now on so you should be able to watch them full screen and they will actually look good.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Looks totally fun fun fun! You lucky pucks! Mark you need some yippey tay yay yeh music in the background while we get nauseous watching. I am happy you guys had fun. Sure love you three. Next time little Gene can go.

Susan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.