We were able to get some good work done this weekend - I had the help of my Dad and my old home teacher Bro. Wood to help. We ended up getting all the sheet rock hung, the vast majority of the texturing done to the walls where the cabinets will be hung, and we were even able to lay a couple rows of tile (we only laid tile after Priesthood session so it did go fairly quickly). Things are going good though and the hope is that by this weekend all the tile will be laid and grouted and we will have painted the walls and ceiling where the cabinets will go.


3 comments:
Dang Mark! I am sooooo proud of you! What a project! It looks fantastic. The tile job looks perfect so far. I love the walls too! They will look so much nicer. You really are proving to be quite the handy man. You are surely gaining lots of experience in home remodeling. I am wondering though if you will ever want to do it again. Kudos! My brave little son-in-law.
Great job. Couldn't have done better myself. You have learned a lot but there's a heap more learning where that came from. I'm proud of you and all you've accomplished on that home. Lindsey sure is beaming. Hope we can help some time in the near future.
Whoa, you guys know how to work fast. It is looking pretty great!
Post a Comment