Halloween was so much fun this year. Matthew really enjoyed carving the pumpkins and playing in the squishy insides with his spoon. It was also a blast to take him trick or treating. As soon he understood that if he went to the doors he would get candy he was running from door to door.He would stick out his bucket and was not shy to take more then one piece. Mark has definitely enjoyed Matthews candy!
Ok Matthew is so cute but you and Mark look so cute too! I love all of the costumes. Isn't it so fun having kids? I especially love celebrating the holidays with them. I miss you guys and I think that we are coming down the weekend before thanksgiving so I will call you. By the way your kitchen is looking amazing. Do you love it? Call me sometime soon.
ok, after seeing those pics. i miss bubba gene. i know i would have gone trick or treating with him if i were there. But still i am loving it here. Give matthew a hug for me and spin him around. -suzanne
6 comments:
He sure is a cutie. I'm glad you guys had a good Halloween. We had fun trick or treating at your parents house!
Ok Matthew is so cute but you and Mark look so cute too! I love all of the costumes. Isn't it so fun having kids? I especially love celebrating the holidays with them. I miss you guys and I think that we are coming down the weekend before thanksgiving so I will call you. By the way your kitchen is looking amazing. Do you love it? Call me sometime soon.
I can't get over how cute your little family is!!!
ok, after seeing those pics. i miss bubba gene. i know i would have gone trick or treating with him if i were there. But still i am loving it here. Give matthew a hug for me and spin him around.
-suzanne
You guys know how to make some rockin pumkins. The cutest pumkin though is little Gene!!!
I can totally see Sam in the last picture of Matthew. Totally.
Post a Comment