Oh my heck that is so funny and fun!!!! Mark you look so good and for real in this one. You all make the most excellent elves. What are you feeding matthew he is sure growing fast.
oh my gosh!!!! mike and I are peeing our pants...that is so funny. My favorite part is when mark is pulling lindsey in on the rope....that is such a lindsey move. :) loved it. thanks for the laughs.
8 comments:
It wouldn't load for me. Fix it so I can see it!
It worked this time. Awesome!
Oh my heck that is so funny and fun!!!! Mark you look so good and for real in this one. You all make the most excellent elves. What are you feeding matthew he is sure growing fast.
oh my gosh!!!! mike and I are peeing our pants...that is so funny. My favorite part is when mark is pulling lindsey in on the rope....that is such a lindsey move. :) loved it. thanks for the laughs.
So funny and cute!!
What the! Good shimmying Lindsey!
I love when Matthew is doing the stomp and clap.
Oh wait, I just watched again. Mark does a cartwheel...perfect.
That is hilarious, loved it!
Post a Comment