So we were able to leave Matthew with Grandma and Grandpa Durrant while we went to the First Presidency's Christmas devotional - it was kind of a good little break. It was kind of sad because Matthew didn't even miss us for one second - no tears, no sadness, no nothing - as a parent I would have felt a little better had he at least been sad for a second but I digress. The devotional was excellent - I especially liked the talk by President Uchtdorf (for some reason his messages are always so clear to me). And we were able to be there with a couple from our ward (Aaron and Sarah) so it was a very enjoyable evening. We hope everyone was able to watch it if not I am sure it will be on BYU-TV a few hundred times in the next couple of weeks.


No comments:
Post a Comment