Thursday, December 18, 2008

Never had a Whopper?

About a year ago Lindsey just mentioned that she had NEVER had a Big Mac in her life so we went and got one. Then just a week or so ago she mentioned that she had NEVER had a Whopper either. I was shocked. So we went down to Burger King and she had one (she loved the Whopper). Anyways Burger King is doing this new marketing campaign on the web and what they did was go all around the world and they searched out people who had never had a Big Mac or a Whopper (it is still bizarre to me how far they went to find this people) and then they let these "un biased" people decide which is better. It is pretty crazy to think that just a year ago they wouldn't have had to go to the North Pole to find these people because they could have just gone up to Rexburg Idaho and Lindsey could have been their tester!

3 comments:

Lindsey Walker said...

I could have been a tester too because I can safely say that I have never had a Whopper or a Big Mac either!

the Clan Walker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
the Clan Walker said...

if they ever need a tester that has only had 1000 Whoppers or less, I'm their man!