This last Wednesday I had the wonderful opportunity to go to the Draper temple open house with the Young Womens group. Like for many of the girls it was my first open house. The temple is smaller but so beautiful. It was so different from any of the other temples I have been to. Very simple, modern and breathtakingly elegant.There were actually a lot of rooms where I would have loved to have had the same colors and furniture in my own house. For me and most the girls our favorite rooms were the celestial room and brides dressing room. The celestial room felt like heaven on earth, like many of the celestial rooms I have been in. And I cant help but imagine the girls who sit down at those mirrors in the dressing room on their wedding day will feel like nothing less then a princess. It truly was an amazing experience and I know that for the girls it gave them something to look forward to.
1 comment:
That looks georgous inside!!! We are going on the 18 of feb and I cant wait...
Post a Comment