A week or so ago the dog that I had as a child passed away. She was over a decade old (born in 1996) so it wasn't much of a surprise but nevertheless it was very sad to see her go. It seems like it was only yesterday when we went to go and get her - she was the last puppy of the litter. The saddest part is that Matthew whenever we go to my parents he still says, "bone bone" because he used to feed Missy a bone when we would go visit. I don't think he understands that Missy is gone - tonight when we were reading books he say a picture of a Dalmatian and he said "bone bone".
Lindsey said that we can get a dog as soon as our backyard is fenced in (I think that we will wait until we move from our current house to get a dog) but she really likes
German shorthaired pointers and I would like a
yellow lab or maybe even an
Alaskan Malamute. So I guess we will just have to wait and see what kind of dog we end up with.
2 comments:
why wait, you can Gunner for free!!!!
Post a Comment