Friday, October 17, 2008

Counter tops

We had the guy come down to make a template for our counter tops - and he brought his wife and baby (who sat in the truck while he measured) but his wife, Callie Stevens, is from Highland and was friends with Lindsey and Ashley. What a small world! He mentioned that he hopes to get the counter tops installed by Tuesday (Thursday at the VERY latest). And today we got our dishwasher and it is installed, so things are moving right along. Here is a picture of the counter tops that we picked out.

5 comments:

the Clan Walker said...

I LIKE IT !

Sharla said...

Looks good!

Susan said...

perfecto. Balissimo. Bonita. In english, fantastic choice. Love the whole thing. So much fun watching it all come togeather. Like a remodeling soap opera. Never seen a Soap opera in my life but I am sure it must be like this just waiting and anxious for the next episode!

Lindsey Walker said...

WOW! Those cabinets are so beautiful, I love the color of the wood. I love the wall color and the counter top color you picked is perfect. It is going to be a beautiful kitchen when you guys are done. Oh and when you said that Callie girl was friend with Lindsey and Ashley, did you mean me? I don't remember being friends with a Callie. Did she say when she knew us?

Sharla said...

I heard your countertops are in. YEA!!! I bet you are super busy getting settled into your NEW kitchen. Way to go! I'll look forward to seeing the finished product next weekend in person. (If not sooner online.)