The end is in sight! Today we got our beautiful, wonderful cabinets. They are everything I hoped for and more. As you can see their is a space to the right of the sink for an oven and overhead microwave and to the left is a spot for a beautiful dishwasher. I like to think that because I will finally have a dishwasher that their will never be a dirty dish in the sink again. Ha ha ha. Wishful thinking I know, but I definitely think it will help the cause. I am also very excited about the pantry. It is a lot bigger then I expected but I think the extra storage space will be much appreciated. So next will be the corian counter tops (with a built in sink) which I was told will show up sometime next week. I was thinking of a dark brown or black granite look. Any suggestions? Like I said it is all coming together one step at a time and the end is near!


3 comments:
LOVE THEM! It was worth the wait. Thanks for getting the pictures up.
OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is all i can say...i love them....i want them....so worth the wait!!! call mike about the granite and see what he can do for ya. he is working at a new place and i think they are cheaper. but i love the cabinets!!!
It looks so nice!
Post a Comment