Last night I was in the kitchen and one of my roomates said that there was a box of hamburgers in the freezer that the people before us had left. I am always up for free food and hamburgers are always good. I decided that I would cook one up. But here is the catch - they aren't "hamburgers" they are "soy burgers". I had never tried soy so I thought I would give it a shot. As I was cooking it I was starting to doubt - it didn't have the texture of meat. I finished up and tried a piece. It was the most aweful creation made by man. It was horrible. Then Mike says, "Well maybe you just need some ketchup." So I tried it with ketchup and it didn't help. Now I am just posting this to make sure no one makes the same mistake that I made. And watchout for their other products the chicken, sausage, pizza, breakfast and ground meat. It was not an experience that I would like to repeat and I don't want anyone that I love and care about to have to eat this horrible man made substance.
Mark

No comments:
Post a Comment