Friday, May 13, 2005

It is Friday the 13th

Hi there family,

Yes it is the "Friday the 13th" but all is well. I just hope the weather doesn't send us too much water this weekend. We are suppose to get warmer weather and that sounds good. But we don't need another rush of water coming down the creek.

We are in the middle of CORE testing at school. So my days are not very predictable. I take some of my teachers reading groups or do testing. It just changes all day long.

Suzanne and I went to Logan yesterday on errands. I did get cheese, lotion from Bath and Body and even Kimball and I's birthday cake. Yes it is an Ice Cream Cake. It is frozen and so it can wait until we are ready to eat it. Kimball and his Dad are traveling over his birthday and so he won't be here until after his birthday. But I am having my tooth implant put in just before my birthday and so I will have my cake early with Kimball. So anyway the cake is here.

Well Suzanne is home for lunch. I hope all of you have a wonderful "13th"!

Love, mom

No comments: