Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Hola Family

Well, I have been transfered. I´m now in Malaga with Elder Wilcox as my zone leader. He was my comp in the MTC and I´m really glad to see him again. My new companion is Elder Grey, he´s really cool. We´re opening a new area that is completely new to both of us so we´re having an adventure. Malaga, wow. So now about mother´s day, I think that the phone card I used for christmas will work, but I´ll buy another because I´m not sure. I´ll call you guys Sunday night here, so that´d been Sunday afternoon. Wait, I´ve gotta think a little. I´d have to call at 10:00 to get you guys at 2:00 right when you leave church, but if I call you at 2 or 3 our time(during Medio Dia) it´ll get you guys at 6 or 7. I think that should be fine, hopefully dad will be around and not with assignments out and about. I´m sorry I didn´t think about this sooner, I don´t think it would have mattered with transfers and all. I think that this will work, so I´ll call you Sunday morning your time.
I also remember finally to tell Mark that my trainer (Elder Zack Olsen) is going to BYU-I also. So he could find another guy to speak spanish with. Just last monday (before transfers) the wards in Cadiz took a trip for fun out to the ´campo´. It´s a field more or less, there were cowpies every now and then even on the soccer field. It was really fun and a good chance to enjoy the company of the members before I left. We played soccer, I ate a lot because both wards wanted to feed me, and took some good pictures. I hope things are going well back home. Oh, in my room is a little box. It´s covered with electric tape and duct tape (yeah it´s mine) and it has some cards for a game I played in High School. These should go to Brett, it has a lot of his cards and to sort out which are mine and which are his isn´t worth it. He can have them all. I´m sorry again, but my sending of the package has been again delayed by transfers. I´ll get my film developed and send it off soon. I´m sorry that these gifts are so late, I can´t really help it.
I really don´t know much about my area, it´s my first couple of hours here. So I´ll call you guys Sunday about 2 or 3 then and talk it up.
Thanks for reading
your son/bro/whatever
Elder Durrant

No comments: