Friday, May 06, 2005

Ooch!! Kurt

Hi there kids,

Well this is an entry from Mom or Grandma as some of you like to call me. I was enjoying a conversation with Sharla today. And after awhile I heard a noise and Sharla said Kurt had just pulled off a bottle of applesauce and it broke. Then he stepped in it. (This is all as I understand it.) Anyway it ended our conversation. About 2 hours later Sharla called to tell me the out come. Kurt was bleeding but not from his foot. It was his thumb and they ended up in the emergancy room and he got stitches in his thumb. I feel so very bad for Kurt, Kimball and Sharla. That is an emotional deal for all of them. I just hope Kurt can sleep tonight well. I think Sharla said he had 3 stitches. Not fun at all.

I am looking forward to Matt's call this Sunday morning. He is probably calling us around 6 to 7am. Yes I will be happy to get up for that call. He sounded happy in his last e-mail and so this should be a fun call. It will be good to talk to him and find out about his new area.

Alisha Clayson got a scholarship to BYU-I and so will be there this fall. Mark will have a cousin to share the fun with. That will be fun.

Well I hope all is well with each of you. We are well.

Love, Mom

No comments: