Thursday, May 05, 2005

College Microwaves

This morning I got back from Accounting 201 at about 9:45 this morning and I was pretty happy since it is the only class that I have today. So I put a bag of popcorn in the microwave. The microwave went crazy. It lit up really bright and when I opened the door smoke came out. Anways all that I did was stop it and start it again and it worked the second time. My roomate, Jamis, wouldn't let me try it for the second time until he had left for class. I don't think you can see the smoke in the picture but it was there.
Mark


The Microwave 

2 comments:

The Durrant Family said...

Wow Mark! Your microwave is almost as bad as ours at home. By the way, I like how you and your roomates have decided to use the top of the microwave as a spice rack. OH, the decorating of guys' college apartments!

The Durrant Family said...

You have to do what you have to do. I would assume that we have one of the cleaner guys apartments up here. I am a clean person - believe it or not.