Hola Family
I should have known it was going to happen, but I wasn´t really prepared for it. It´s the kind of thing Elders talk about and get full body shivers. It really didn´t sink in until that phone call on Sunday, my brother likes girls. Half of the reason that´s scarey is because it means I am also destined for such a fate. Yet, I cannot edit photos and so I´ll have to find some different outlet when I go goofy. Well, goofier than normal.
I gotta write about this though, we´re in an internet shop and the shop owner´s little boy, about 1-2 years, walks in waving his pants in the air. No wonder Mark misses spain.
Just yesterday we found a really cool Spaniard to teach, his name is Blas. He asked questions and understood what we taught. He was in Canada for a while and so wanted to practice English and so we did the charla in English. He´s going into Engineering and we have to figure out a time when he isn´t working on his lab. He´s a guay [editor's note - guay means cool] guy.
I´m looking forward to spending a good long time in Malaga, there is a lot going on here. The zone has 10 bautismal dates set and my companionship will hopefully add to those soon.
Just a few questions, Mom mentioned that Angela was engaged to Adam. Adam? Who´s he? Also, I want to hear about this handcart trek, it sounds like it will be a lot of fun. I´ll try to send my package soon, I know I´ve been saying that for a while yet I really intend to do it. Well, thanks for reading
Your son/bro/whatever
Elder Durrant
Jen Comes to Utah.
9 years ago
1 comment:
Why didn't anyone tell me that Angela is engaged? That is sad when I learn the "news" from Brigham City via Spain.
Mark
Post a Comment